After reading Vanalee's blog about how a little kid re-arrange her nativity set, I wanted to rearrange mine the way the kid did. I do like them better after the rearrangement - having all of them focusing on baby Jesus does give out a special effect to the arrangement. The first picture is before, and the second is after the re-arrangement. This set is my latest addition - purchased from the Philippines. It was a little heavy on my budget but my feet would not budge away eventhough my mind has said - "no, poh peng....you are not allowed to buy this set......". after almost 30 mins (well to me at least), of having my feet stuck to the ground, I finally said "oh what the heck - let's get them". With that, my feet started to move again...towards the collection and payment counter! This set is made from volcanic ash of the 1991 eruption of Volcano Pinatubo, Philippines.

Another one re-arranged too......(this set below was given to me by Sister Bryne...my visiting teachers came to visit me today and said they loved this set).

Merry Christmas everyone........
I love the way you nativities look. They are beautiful. I too was amazed at the difference the rearranging made. I am enjoying your blog. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and best wishes for the new year!
ReplyDelete